Holiday Guide - Cards

It's that time of year again! Are you stressed? Or are you a deck-the-halls, card-sending, hot-cocoa-drinking, snow-lover like me? Either way, I'm here to make your next three weeks easier than ever before!

So sit back... put on your favorite ugly sweater and grab some spiked eggnog this is going to be your best year yet! Do you feel it in your fingers...? Feel it in your toes...? 

I wanted to start the Holiday guide with one of my favorite but admittedly the most tedious part of the holiday... Card sending! 

This card may be one of the funniest I've seen... if you buy this please add me to your list.. I'll return the favor. 


I have always been head over heels for Rifle Paper Company  - this husband and wife team out of Florida have the most clever designs, and when I saw their ornament cards my head exploded from sugar plums dancing to dubstep. 



For all you cat loving weirdo's out there - this is the card for you! Send Rudolph kitty to all your dog loving friends and attempt to prove once and for all that cats are better (They're not).


This card is sweet, simple and says a lot without naming any specifics which is important especially in a professional setting...

There are options for every personality out there... 

The climate conscience recycling fiend 
If you celebrate Chanukah and love Dr. Dre.. then you're welcome
If chalkboard paint and customization are your thing this card if perfect!

And also - I've got to put this out there - if you are going to spend all this money on cards - think about buying a card that supports a cause you care about. You can find a list of what's available here. We chose to go this route this season - and I already feel great about it! 

Come back soon for the first Gift Guide of the season! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for featuring my Dr. Dre-del card for Chanukah on your site--much appreciated :)

    Have a great holiday season!

    Silly Reggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the autocorrect card. So clever thanks for suggestions that cover each unique person on my christmas list. Oh sorry, Holiday List....

    ReplyDelete