Where are you Springtime?

Flowers and image from Wild Folk Studio
I'm at the point in the year when I just can't stop thinking about how good sunshine would feel - longing for jacket free days and full days spent outside. On a snowy, icy day like today it's hard to remember that Spring is just a couple weeks away. Here's some things to get you in the mood for your world to turn green and warm again. 

Wild Folk Studio, opened by Caroline O'Donnell uses locally sourced flowers to make the most beautiful arrangements, and they can even be delivered once a week if you want! (I want!!)

Patio season is coming! Here are a few of my all time favorites in the city: Sam's, B&G Oysters, Harvest, and the old classic Parish Cafe

Spring cleaning? Here's a great way to organize some of the things that feel like they never find their way home.

Invest in a new pair of sunnies. I love these for the ladies and these for the fellas - don't you always feel ten times cooler in a great pairs of shades?

Get a new picnic/beach blanket, this one will make you look like the coolest person in the Commons. 

Also, The Great Gatsby movie is finally going to come out in May, and I can't wait any longer!

We signed up for a local CSA this year, and I can't wait to start getting fresh veggies from Boston's last working farm - Allandale Farm. 

This lip crayon will also give you the perfect pink lip! And even better - Tarte is all natural and great for your lips. 

Until then hang tight - things are going to warm up soon. 

XO
A

2 comments:

  1. I love the picnic blankets ... When I lay by the lake I often feel silly with just a beach towel, but these are perfect! Would be cute as a lawn 'spot saver' for a show too :)

    ReplyDelete