2014!

Duxbury, MA Christmas Day
So, let's catch up really quick, and then I'll make some promises I hope to stick to. A lot has changed in the last few months!

1.) I'm engaged! 5 months way from being my Mr.'s Mrs.
2.) I am the proud Mother of a 7 month old Golden Retriever named Simon. (After Paul Simon)
3.) I now manage a small boutique in the South End, Flock Boston and it's a dream come true.

Okay, now that we got that out of the way - I am back to provide you with gift recommendations, songs that will get stuck in your head, yummy recipes, life stories and pictures of my dog. The regular stuff. Excited to get back in the swing of things, and have been working on some great content! Cheers to a wonderful 2014!

XO,
A

1 comment:


  1. online dating gives a chance to explore your feeling well in front of your dating partner. tinder pick up lines like this page.

    ReplyDelete