PMC!

This past weekend over 5,000 riders and 3,000 volunteers came together to make history and fight cancer. Every year A and I spend the weekend working and not sleeping to make sure the parts of the day we are responsible for are run well, and that we keep people happy and healthy!  The picture above is the program I am now responsible for, the Pedal Partner Program, this year I was fortunate to get to meet and work with 73 families who are fighting cancer - it was an amazing weekend full of a lot of inspiration and even though it was the hottest weekend I have experienced it was worth all the sweat! Can't wait to see what was raised! If you haven't yet - please donate today.


Family volunteering at the Pedal Partner tent

One of my interns at the finish line getting a huge hug from her mom and accompanied by her dad!

All the rider's getting a hero's welcome in Boston

The party boat is the only way to get home! 
A and I Celebrating after a job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment