Resolution-ing


What are your resolutions for this year? 

Here are a few that I found particularly interesting and inspiring:

1.) Not Buying any books - borrowing/library only
2.) Listen to one new album a month - all the way through no interruptions
3.) No food delivery 
4.) Be more positive.
5.) Practice my pulse reading more for ayurveda (Check out the school she's attending)
6.) Run 1,000 miles
7.) No work emails after 7PM weekdays or on weekends
8.) Call old friends once a month
9.) Unsubscribe, unsubscribe, unsubscribe
10.) Confront small issues before they become big issues
11.) See more live music 
12.) Quit my job - to do what I love (find out what I love)
13.) Learn one great party trick 
14.) Take more videos of family and friends 
15.) Try one new food every month


Ready, Set, Go!

XO
A

1 comment: