Wanderlust

On Monday I found myself in my favorite Boston area book store - Brookline Booksmith where I am came across an enormous and wonderful coffee table book "Tree Houses: Fairy Tale Castles in the Air" after flipping through the pages I was struck with the sudden urge to buy a plane ticket and sleep in the canopy of the forest. The photos were such a relief from the bitter cold and the grey skies that I had to pass a few of the most awe-inspiring to you! Enjoy, stay warm and if you are stuck indoors hungry and bored make these rice krispy treats they are delicious!



Mirrorcube Tree Hotel in Sweden - even though the pictures are breathtaking, I think it's something you have to see to believe. Camouflaged mirrored tree houses? Sounds good to me. 


Tree House Point in Washington seems really cozy and romantic. Imagine waking up in this little cabin in the trees?


Costa Rica Tree House seems like a great place to have a tropical get away. I think this would be awesome place to go with a group. Anyone in? 

No comments:

Post a Comment